- In one God, revealed as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, God’s son, sacrificially died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins and is savior to those who believe in Him.
- The Holy Spirit was sent by God to live in, and transform the lives of believers into the likeness of Christ.
- Scripture is the inspired word of God, and our ultimate and final authority for faith and practice.
- The church, Christ’s radiant bride, is a spiritual body made up of believers, each of whom is a vital part of God’s plan.
In order to build God’s Kingdom, we emphasize a relationship with Christ and one another to:
- Welcome all with love.
- Be passionate in our pursuit of living and loving like Jesus.
- Care within and reach out.
- Worship in a manner that glorifies God, strengthens the church and evangelizes those who don’t know Christ.
- Transform lives through the Holy Spirit.
- Walk alongside children and youth to cultivate their spiritual growth, while embracing every adult believer in our church.
- Equip and support families to be the primary discipler of their children.
- Use our spiritual gifts to serve Him at every life stage.
- Give our best to God: time, talent, treasures.
- Serve with humility, focused on God, not us.
- Be a safe place to give and receive ministry.
- Walk in purity and integrity.